Scrum Master Certificate (SMC ® )
The Scrum Master Certificate (SMC®) is relevant for Scrum Masters and experienced Scrum practitioners.
Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an enabling environment to successfully complete the project. Upon passing the exam, candidates will be accredited as "Scrum Master Certified."
100 questions for the exam
120 minutes long
Online exam with supervision
Two free retakes
There are no prerequisites for this certification.
Maintenance of Certification
Take the SMC® recertification exam every 3 years or get any certification
This certification is appropriate for anyone interested in working as a Scrum Master,
or that you are already a Scrum Master in your organization.
• The Rise of Agile
• The Agile Manifesto
• The Agile Manifesto Principles
• Agile Methods
• Agile vs. Traditional Project Management
• Scrum Principles
• Scrum Aspects
• Scrum Processes
• Essential Functions of the Product Owner
the Scrum Master
the Scrum Team
• Non-Essential Functions o Stakeholder(s)
the Scrum Guidance Body (SGB
4. Scrum Phases
• Plan and Estimate
• Review and Retrospective
5. Escalate Scrum
• Escalate Scrum
• Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
• Scrum Meeting of Scrums (SoS)
• Transition to Scrum
• Map Traditional Roles to Scrum
• Maintain Stakeholder Involvement
• Importance of Executive Support
EAD - asynchronous
Request a budget for in-company training or via the Zoom platform.
R$ 899.00 in up to 3 installments via credit card